• i am currently bleaching my teeth. my goal is to do it every night for the rest of the week. then the whole process should be finished.
• my face is exceptionally broken out. i’m pretty sure it’s stress. like absolutely, totally sure. i’m not sure how to reduce stress in my life. i do yoga 5 or 6 days a week, but I can’t think of anything else.
• my cat was preparing to vomit, so i grabbed a piece of junk mail and put it in front of her where it looked like she was headed with the puke. guess what. yep, hot cat barf all over my hand.
• then i was sitting on the couch and my dog was next to me. he got up and a couple minutes later i noticed a couple of little brown spots where he’d been sitting. yep, it was poop. he had a little poo crumb in his fur. so i got that on my hand too.
• i’ve washed my hands frequently and thoroughly tonight.
• i think i’m going to get a new bed this week. if not this week, then this weekend for sure.
• i love it in yoga class when i get praise from the teacher.
• i think i need to go back to debtors anonymous. i mean, i do need it, but do i need it more than i need not to add one more thing to my already busy schedule? doing a cost/benefit analysis.
• i also really need al-anon, but same dilemma as with DA.
• i’m feeling like my life is falling apart. it’s not, yet, but i am juggling too many balls and fear they will all come crashing down.
• i meant to make a different kind of list tonight but I forgot and now i’ll have to do it tomorrow.
• i want a haircut/color, a facial, and a manicure. can’t afford any of those right now. i SUCK at money.
and now i’m gonna eat the motherfucking chili mac from steak ‘n shake that’s been in my freezer since my summer trip to indianapolis. it’s gonna be so fucking good. god damn this is the day i’ve been waiting for.
i’m going to yoga after all.
1. i didn’t get to go to yoga today because i promised my boss i would stay at work until i finished the stuff i was like a month behind on.
2. my husband is washing my yoga clothes. sweet man. i sweat a lot at yoga, and usually wear my clothes at least twice before washing them. it’s not gross, it’s preservation (of the clothes) and conservation (of water and resources).
3. i’m having some women over tonight to watch tv and decoupage. that probably sounds dorky, and it probably is. i’ve found i enjoy myself way, WAY more when i’m not busy being cool.
4. i need to do some cleaning before my friends come over and i’m actually not dreading it. i am in touch with how good i feel when the house is straightened up and clean, so that reward makes the cleaning into self-care, which feels good.
5. my dog is getting more and more needy as far as being close to me and getting attention. i wonder if he knows he has a degenerative illness that will be his demise.